1.Cleansing Oil The best cleansing oil on the market. Leaves your skin feeling refreshed and like you just got back from a tropical vacation. It also smells amazing.
2. Gel Klense Charcoal and green tea infused, this skin gel draws out impurities while adding moisture to the complexion. It works for all skin types and leaves you with a silky smooth surface.
3. Microfoliant Instant results! Within the first week of using this, you’ll notice a difference in your skin. Smooth, glowy, even skin texture for all types!
4. Facial Toner Keeps the face balanced, purifies imperfections & leaves the face glistening, moisturized & looking youthful!
5. Vitamin C Serum ONE OF MY FAVORITES! I’ve been using this serum for several months and have noticed a big difference! I also use it on the back of my hands to keep them looking healthy and youthful. I love the texture and consistency.
6. Facial Cream simply put… genius in a jar.
7. Face Mask (sheet) Watermelon everything is really in this season, so why not try a watermelon face mask.
8. Face Mask Think of this mask as a super-food green smoothie for your skin.
9. Eye Cream Diminishes puffiness and tired eyes. Store in the fridge for a soothing morning eye treatment.
10. Lip Scrub Filled with naturally nourishing and hydrating ingredients, it’s the perfect way to make sure your lips are happy, healthy, and looking their best.
Bonus: Cleaning pads: I am obsessed with these facial rounds. The big selling point here is quality. I’ve tried several reusable facial rounds and most end up balling up after one use. Creekside Kid’s organic bamboo fleece and organic cotton thread weave are super thick, durable, strong and soft. It creates a sustainable experience wash after wash without any functional compromise. Gentle enough to use around eyes