Happy Friday! Here are ten things I am digging this week:
1. Vegetable Spiralizer: I am all about clean eating these days and this vegetable spiralizer makes perfect zucchini noodles. Vegetable spiralizer recipes coming soon.
2. French Market Basket Backpack: I love going to farmers markets and picking out the freshest fruits and vegetables. Farmers markets are not only a great way to support local farms and farmers, but they also are a great way to try a variety of foods that are only in season during the warmer months. They also give me an excuse to carry around this cute backpack.
3. Texture Spray: Want to rock some beach waves this summer? I highly recommend purchasing IGK Beach Club Texture Spray. Not only does it delivers a salty, windswept look in seconds but it doesn’t weigh your hair down.
5. Toddler Shoes: At first, I was a little hesitant about these shoes because I think Crocs are hideous and tacky but after seeing this brand on my sister’s little ones’ feet, I thought these shoes were actually kind of cute and would be so practical at the beach. Now, I want to get our son every color of the Jefferson.
6. June Playlist: From chilling on the beach to dancing with your girls, this playlist has it all to make sure you have a good time.
7. Summer Scent: I wear this scent year around because the scent makes me happy. It smells exactly like the beach and who wouldn’t to smell like that?
8. Artist: If you don’t follow Gray Malin on Instagram you need to start TODAY. His pieces are so bright and fun. It is hard to pick a favorite.
9. WB Local: If you are ever on the island and looking for coffee and smoothies, The Workshop is where you should go. They also have fresh baked goods, sandwiches (breakfast and lunch), and lots of other options. Plus, the owner Aubrey is such a peach and she also makes the coolest jewelry from shark teeth.
10. Workout Shorts: As the weather gets hotter these breathable shorts help keep me cool and dry quickly if I get too sweaty. Plus they are super comfortable.